We have adapted this website to the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals (RGPD), the Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPDGDD).
Responsible for the processing of your personal data
- Identity of the person in charge: Marian Martínez González
- Trade name: Kokoro Índigo Culture & Crafts
- Address: Barrio La Sota 39, 2A 48190 Sopuerta Bizkaia
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Principles that we will apply to your personal information
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles which are in line with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will inform you about beforehand with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: We will only request strictly necessary data in relation to the purposes for which we require the minimum possible.
- Principle of limitation of retention period: data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of processing, we will periodically review our lists and delete those records that have been inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way as to ensure adequate security of personal data and guarantee confidentiality. You should know that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of our users’ data by third parties.
Collection and processing of your personal data
The types of data that can be requested and processed are:
- Data of an identifying nature.
Whenever we request your Personal Data, we will clearly inform you of what personal data we collect and for what purpose. In general, we collect and process your Personal Data for the purpose of:
- To provide information, services, products, relevant information and news in the sector.
- Sending of communications.
In accordance with the applicable data protection regulations, your personal data may be processed provided that:
- You have given us your consent for the purposes of the treatment. Of course you can withdraw your consent at any time.
- By legal requirement.
- Because there is a legitimate interest that is not undermined by your privacy rights, such as sending commercial information either by subscription to our newsletter or by your status as a customer.
Because it is necessary for the provision of any of our services through a contractual relationship with us.
In relation to the collection and processing of your personal data, you can contact us at any time to:
- Access your personal data and any other information indicated in Article 15.1 of the RGPD.
- Rectify your personal data that are inaccurate or incomplete in accordance with Article 16 of the RGPD.
- Delete your personal data according to Article 17 of the RGPD.
- Limit the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 18 of the GPR.
- Request the portability of your data according to Article 20 of the RGPD.
- Oppose the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 21 of the RGPD.
If you have given consent for any particular purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time, without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to its withdrawal.
You can exercise these rights by sending a motivated and accredited communication email@example.com
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority (www.aepd.es
) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with the regulations in force.
The requirements of this Policy supplement, and do not replace, any other requirements under applicable data protection law, which shall prevail in any case.
This Policy is subject to periodic review and the Company may change this Policy at any time. When this occurs, we will notify you of any changes and ask you to re-read the most recent version of our Policy and confirm your acceptance of it.